Join our Award Winning Franchise
Would you like to run your own highly profitable and Exciting Pre-school Dance and Movement classes?
If the answer is ‘YES’ then we have an exclusive opportunity for you to start a Little Movers business in your local area with the potential to earn a Significant Income.
We provide you with all of the support you need to run your own successful Little Movers Business
‘Melanie at head office observes, she offers advice and she watches over your business with keen interest. She has been a steady rock throughout!
- Credibility and use of the Little Movers brand and logo that is recognised by both adults and children; it’s fun and stands out.
- Confidence you are working with a proven business formula
- Exclusive territory
- The right to run an unlimited number of classes and events in your area.
- Initial and ongoing training in both class content and how to run a successful business.
- Continuous Support
- Run the business from home either full or part-time
- Central website
- Comprehensive start up package which includes systems and processes to run the business
- Comprehensive, unique lesson plans
- Little Movers Music
- Merchandise, includes, T-shirts, Hoodies, Leotards, stickers, colouring sheets
- A library of poster, flyer, logo images and advertisements
- A badge reward scheme
- Online Booking System
- Little Movers Facebook page and Website
- Little Movers branded kit bag and props
Fiona Cochrane - Case Study
Hi! I’m Fiona and I own Little Movers Morpeth and Northumberland South. Along with my class teachers Bave and Nikki we bring our classes to you across the County of Northumberland. We love inspiring you all to be fit and active with your tots.
Having had over 10 years’ experience in a management role in Outstanding Primary Schools I love teaching and inspiring tots following the Early Years Curriculum but now have the advantage of running my own business so get to be a Mummy too – I definitely have the best of both worlds.
My business offers a diverse range of Little Movers classes. Under the umbrella of ‘Little Movers’, PE classes, After School Clubs, Holiday Clubs, Family classes and Intergenerational Classes are all offered to an outstanding quality.
The Franchise was launched with a taster event in April 2018, soon followed by 4 classes a week in September 2018. We currently deliver 28 weekly classes 600% increase in 3 years.
I employ Sports Apprentices to work at my Holiday Camps. Local students and a visiting student from Australia are also gaining work experience with me this year. I lead joint events inviting business to deliver with me – Dance Schools, Rave Classes, Artventurers, Active Northumberland and Forest Schools to name a few.
Northumberland Council Early Years team are backing my provision and actively promote our classes to their Schools and Nurseries. There is a waiting list of Care homes who approach me and through word of mouth want to host Little Movers sessions with their residents and local children. I am currently working with Sport Northumberland to enhance their new ‘Physical Activity Strategy’.
My achievements to date include
- Classes sell out every term
- Franchise of the Year’ at the 2019 and 2020 Little Movers AGM.
- I was finalist for Club Hub 2019, Best Newcomer which was a fantastic achievement.
- 2020 I was the Winner of a national award and was voted New Franchisee of the Year 2020 at the Encouraging Woman into Franchising Awards.
I was delighted to be called ‘The Heart of Morpeth’ by one of my families. Everything I do is for the children who attend my classes, to inspire them and encourage them to make healthy lifestyle choices. Every day is a chance for me to shine as a business woman, challenge myself, and be brave and overcome hurdles. Owning a Franchise definitely is the best path for me – I love it and I’m so proud of what I have achieved in the last year.
Who are we looking for to join us?
We are looking for fun individuals with drive, the determination to succeed and who enjoy working with children. A positive attitude is the most important thing, as we can train and support you in all other aspects of the business.
The characteristics we are looking for are as follows:
Keen to run your own business – good with people – able to drive – honest and reliable.
If you’re interested, why not give us a call on 07984 617 162 or fill in the contact form below.
Want to Join our team?
If you’re interested in joining the Little Movers team, please send us an email via our contact form
Phone: 07984 617 162